What sex is Boj?

Monday, July 12, 2010

Beat... beat...beat.. beat

There is nothing like the sound of Boj's heart beat... beat... beat.. beat. Very good friends of mine - Sarah & Damo have lent us their dopler, so we can hear Boj whenever we like.

I lay there, as Ronnie puts the headphones on his ears, and with a serious face, moves the dopler aroundto see what he can hear.. generally it's my heart beat first, and then... SMILE :-)

Ronnie's face changes and the grin is amazing when he has found our Boj's heart beat... beat... beat... beat.... then it is my turn to listen.

Boj has been moving though.. the other night it was over near my left side, and last night, over on my right.... but gives us something to hear with while Boj is cooking, and it is So SO amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment