What sex is Boj?

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Counting Down....

Wow... can't believe that we are already at 37 weeks - where on earth has all the time gone..??




I have washed all the baby clothes (just as well I got it all done before all this rain), still all neutral... although a few pink / blue, so we have something for when Boj arrives and surprises us with what it is!! :-)
Then we will have to remember to start calling it by its name rather than Boj!! haha
I did some hanging things for the baby's room - with little footprints done, that are easy to just blue-tak to the wall, so we dont need approval for anything.... That is probably going to be the extent of the "nursery" for the mean time.....
And Boj has already become a Dragons fan... (as if Ronnie would let it be any other way)....



The "Daddy's Little Dragon" was the first thing that I got for Ronnie... so has been in the cupboard for a while now! We also have a "Baby Dragon" sign for the car, so its all ready and organised!! hahaha


Ronnie was in charge of putting the pram together. We LOVE our pram... the most light weight of 3-wheelers, skinnier as well (so can fit down aisles and checkouts), and the bassinet can unclip - AWESOME!!!

Had my 34 week ultrasound back on the 10th of November, and Boj was measuring at 2.4kg... (still really have no idea how, just from an ultrasound they can tell you a weight)... but apparently that means that Boj will be about 7 - 8 lbs when born... so average size!

This was the only clear pic that we could get. They did try to get the 3D one, but Boj's head was leaning into my uterus, and had its hand over the other side of its face - cheaky little buggar!! haha
I asked the ultrasound lady about the size of its foot - cause Ronnie always said that it looked huge - thus, how we got this pic! The foot was measuring at 7cm... which she said was normal, and which I later googled and was informed that newborns can have anywhere from 7 - 10cm feet when born!! So may not have big feet like mine!! hahaha
BUT... good news from the ultrasound was that Boj was no longer breech, that it was now head down, bum up, and bent over (feet kicking itself in its head).


This was taken at work, trying to get my 37 week belly shot!! hahaha...

And then Ronnie took this one at home... still can't really tell that its a "Boj bump" I think it more just looks like I'm fat!! hahaha

Had my last doctor's appointment up at the antenatal clinic, and was told that Boj is 3/5th engaged!! So moving in the right direction!!! :-O
And my boobs started to leak the Colostrum yesterday... quite scary, means my body is getting ready... although i'm not really sure if I am!
Can you be ready for something like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment