What sex is Boj?

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

38 weeks......

Where has all this time gone..??

Really seems like only yesterday that we were doing tests and going to the doctors where Ronnie stopped breathing, and now, suddenly as it seems, we are at 38 weeks and only 14 days till Boj's due date!!!!!

There has been more pain down in my pelvis and hip kinda area, and also lower back, so I'm presuming that is Boj moving down, will get some more info on that tomorrow night when we have our first midwife appointment at the hospital... they are now weekly!! OMG!!!! :-O

Apparently i'm meant to be looking out for this "bloody show" or "mucus plug" or something... even braxton hicks... which I think I have had a few, more just a sudden tensing of my stomach/uterus with me kinda doing a "WTF" moment!! hahaha

Only the other day I wished we could find out now the sex of Boj, BUT... I still like the idea of a surprise, even though it scares me!! lol..... I know that Ronnie loves the idea of a girl, and has said from the beginning that he thought it was a girl... he loves the "daddy's little girl" scenario.

I started off thinking that it was a girl too, and then at about 12 weeks changed over to a boy, and still think its a boy. I would love either, but LOVE the idea of a boy cause then Ronnie's surname continues (as the only boy in the family, we have to keep the name going), although Ronnie's response to this is "even if we have a girl, the surname will still carry on cause she is never getting married" hahahaha.. i just laugh!

I guess its only a matter of time until we find out now... already in my last week of work, and am wondering what I am going to do with myself when I finish and before Boj comes... i'm voting i'll get bored.... BUT, I did win a ticket to Oprah for next Tuesday, so that will keep me occupied for 1 day!! lol...

I'm still pretty small for 38 weeks, most people's reactions are still "where are you hiding the baby", or something to do with the fact that they didn't want to comment cause they weren't sure if we were still pregnant or not. I'm waiting, and joked to Ronnie that the birthing unit may not let us in cause I don't look pregnant!!! hahahaha

And waiting for the reactions when we suddenly have a new born, with people like "where did that come from...?".. hahaha, apparently I am the type of woman that pregnant ladies hate!! hahaha.... I have to say that I have been truly blessed with a great pregnancy! Apart from throwing up in this later stage (only just to my surgery and Boj sitting on my tiny stomach), and having the iron infusion, which isn't really much, I have had a perfect pregnancy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Who would have thought that 2 days after this you had your precious baby boy!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete