What sex is Boj?

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Boj Kicking / Punching

I think for me, having not really had any morning sickness, or felt bad (apart from being tired), I called it the 'phantom pregnancy'... even the little butterfly's, or tickles that I use to get, were just kinda cute and funny..... that is, until Boj started to kick and punch!!!!

I first felt Boj on the 5th of August... hopping into bed, just relaxing, and my stomach just went...'poof' (lol... can't find a word to describe it acurately). I put my hand on my belly, and felt it another few times!!!

Ronnie was out, so he missed it :-( and the next time I felt Boj, I called him over, but only got 1 kick/punch (not sure which end... lol)...

BUT... then, Thursday 12th August... in bed, i felt another kick, and grabbed Ronnie's hand..... next second... poof again.... his finger went flying in the air... so only a little one, but he felt it! The look on Ronnie's face was just priceless!! Words can't adequately explain the joy on his face.

On Tuesday 17th August, I felt a HUGE kick.... grabbed Ronnie's hand again... sat there for a minute, and then his whole hand moved!!! Kick/Punch... "Daddy, i'm here"..... was right when we were watching a baby documentary, so Boj must have liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment